Monday, April 19, 2010

check it!

So, it's been another month...haha....

We have been busy with birthday parties, Easter, trips to visit family, and other more mundane things. :) We really have enjoyed the past month greatly! I am so thankful for my family and the time that I get to spend everyday being home and taking care of them.

I wanted to come and share a layout with you. I completed this layout for Inspired Blueprints. I have been on their team for a year and am hoping to earn a spot for another term! We will see what news comes this week. :)

This is Sketch #46. If you have never checked them out before (and I don't know why you wouldn't have!!!) - go and check it out. The sketches are crisp and always so creatively inspiring.


All materials used are from the April Little Red Scrapbook kit. Seriously....such a fun, fun kit!! :) That Pink Paislee paper is delicious and can be used for boys, girls, and adults of all ages...tee hee

I am off to wrestle a very grumpy 2 year old. *sigh* He is cutting 4 teeth - all of his canines. *double sigh* I hear him throwing books in his jumper right now.

Have a very blessed Monday!

XO

No comments: