Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a mini! :)

I totally forgot to share this mini that I made with the fabulous new October Afternoon "Fly A Kite" line and some American Crafts bits and pieces.... Let me just say, the colors are just plain delicious!!!! :)

I have been trying to come up with some way to feature the school pictures that I dish out big bucks for every year. I mean, as a scrapbooker, I always feel the need to get the fall *AND* the spring pictures. That means double the wallets and keychain photos! *grin* So, I got all the wallets out that we have purchased since Bayleigh started Pre-K in 2005. (YIKES!) And they sat. And sat. And well, sat some more.

Then, I got a creative inspiration and RAN with it. :)

Here is what I came up with...just so happy with how it came out and to be able to display all those fun little pictures and see how she has grown.


I started by painting this fun, scalloped Maya Road chipboard album white and adding lots of little bits and bobs here and there. :) Now I need to find another of these albums to keep going with it next year! Anyone know where to find them?? *huge grin*

Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!

XO

3 comments:

Michelle Clement said...

Aaw, cute mini! :) I wish I knew where to find those albums for you, too, but I'm sure something cute'll come up for you to continue the idea on!

Unknown said...

What a great idea for all of those school pics. I am totally going to do it, too. Your mini is fabulous!

Mel said...

This turned out so cute. Love all of your embellishments!