Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yep, I am still alive...

Can I just say that the past few weeks have been murderous??

My Papa Bear passed away and I couldn't get to his funeral or service because there wasn't enough time. So, now both him and my Grandma are gone...an entire portion of my childhood - gone! It has been so sad for me to know that I will never see the inside of their house again. And I won't ever hear him call me Christie Jean Jelly Bean Anna Poo Poo. Sounds ludicrous, I know...but it is a part of who I am. It has taken me a while to get out of the funk. I know that he is so much better off...he was so sick. And he is finally reunited with my Grandma. So, I know it's all smiles for him. :) :) Just hard for the ones left behind.

I went back to work. I started classes. And I finished my externship up. Now, you can see why these past few weeks have been so hard.

I will have to get caught back up here in the next few days! I am still alive and kicking....just trying to doggie paddle to keep my head above water!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope life slows down a little bit soon. :)