Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stressing...

Okay, I know the big test is still 3 months away, but I am already stressed out about it. I started studying last week and did my thing for research. This week's studies leads me to Neuroanatomy *gag*. I hated that class the first time around...and now here we go again.

One thing I pulled from the studying from today...On old Olympus' towering top, a fin and German viewed some hops. Yes, that is right. A mnemonic to remember the 12 cranial nerves. I even managed to remember what they do and control. I think that is all that my brain can hold for today! LOL I think that it's going to be a long 3 months.

Going to head home here in a few minutes and get some much needed creative time in before dh gets home. :) So, no wifey guilt tonight. Plus, I am chatting with my girls at 9 pm, so I have to be all creative juiced up for that. Man, I am such a tard!

I hope that you learned something new from my blog today! Even if it is that you never want to go into the area of Speech-Language Pathology! *wink*

No comments: