Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dry spell...

Okay, do you finally see the trend? LOL I blog for a few days and then it falls by the wayside...then repeat. Oh well...

We are all moved in to our new house!! Woo hooo...and we are loving it. There are still boxes and schtuff in our garage that needs to be cleaned, but I am in no rush. We love our little blue house! I will have to post pictures for you all to see....well whoever is reading my blog these days. hehe

Scrapbooking is going great...I am creating and loving every page I create. I had an a-ha moment this morning as I was cleaning up after my dh and dd. That is......*drum roll please* I love it! Yep, that is it. It takes me days to make a page and finally call it finished and I know that I am slower than almost every other scrapbooker. But, I love what I do. And I am a perfectionist and wouldn't be happy with it until I felt it was complete. For example, I have been working on a page for The Scrapbook Hut design team....it's been on my table since Sunday. Yes, Sunday. I have moved things around, added things, deleted things, but it just isn't "right." So, I stopped by the lss to pick up some of the new MM small letter stickers. I will not put it in the album or post it until I am completely satisfied....or until my dh kills me for asking him yet again if it looks okay. LOL

Anyways, that is all the brain power I have for today!

Happy Thursday....

No comments: