So, things got crazy towards the end of last week - Andy announced that he had Friday-Tuesday off. I spent alot of time with him because we don't get those chances too often! He works really hard is often gone to wherever the Army sends him. So, we got to spend some time together! But, I will say, I was glad when Wednesday rolled around and he went back to work. I like my routine and I felt like I was tripping over toys and people for the past 5 days! haha I love him, I really do. I also love my space. 'Nuff said.
It was hard to get my Little Red Scrapbook designs done with him and the kids underfoot. But, I finished and got them in yesterday. I will share some peeks with you!
Loved this kit. LOVED it! And I have several more layouts worked up in my brain that I will work on at the crop tomorrow night! And one more thing - sign up NOW! You do not want to miss out on what is coming up at LRS. May's kit is too die for.....and you will all want it, I promise. So, go sign up, so you have yours set aside and don't miss out!
I was given an award by my LRS friend, Carla. Thanks sweetie!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
And here are my nominee's!
1. Kristii - super fabulous God-fearing woman!
2. Stephanie H. - a fellow Army wife soul and a creative genius
3. Lisa - wonderful friend and awesome scrapbooker
4. Rita - love this girl...her work is awesome and she is a sweet, sweet soul
5. Heather - soul sistah, she is the best
6. Scarlet - wonderful SC co-owner
7. Anna-Marie - love, love, love her! she is a sweet girl and such a fabulous friend
8. Christy - fellow IB designer and such a wonderful Christian woman who is going through a rough time right now - love you girl!
9. Nikki - another fellow LRS dt girl, with some uber talent
10. Lyn - this girl rocks the SC kits
Will be back with some pictures from Easter....I have already scrapped one of them!! hehe It's on one of those peek layouts! *grin*
Oh and tomorrow night is the crop at Fellowship - be there or be square. I have had some bail outs, so I have a kit or two if you are needing one! And I am making homemade lasagna for dinner....mmmmmmm!! If the food doesn't get you there, then you aren't normal! haha
Until next time....