Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's alive!! :)

My computer, that is! I had to send it in to the manufacturer because we were having some major issues with it. No power being the main complaint. Minor detail, huh?? *grin* It was mailed out and fixed by Acer and now she is back home with mama. My how I have missed her. hehe

Besides the computer issue, we have been dealing with a round of the sickies. First it was Bayleigh, who proceeded to hack and sneeze all over everyone and everything in the house. So, it was no big surprise that Andy and I both came down with it. Unfortunately, his was life threatening. *rolls eyes* Seriously? How can we have the same cold, but he is on death's door and I am still cooking, cleaning, and caring for children? Seriously. Men. Big, ole babies.

Now that we are feeling most of the way better, I am feeling like my house has been lost to the dust bunnies and laundry rats. ha! I have tackled most of it already and am working on the laundry part today! Fun times, I tell ya!

I am finishing up some layouts for the class that I am teaching on Friday night at church. Have to go pick up pictures in a little bit....nothing like last minute! *smile*

I do have some layouts to share using the May Scrapbooking Supply Shack's kit. A combination of Dream Street and Scribble Scrabble papers were sooo much fun to work with. :) There is one page that I won't be able to share until the Inspired Blueprints reveal! So, be on the lookout for that one in the coming week.




Remember to click on the images to see them larger. :) I love the picture in that last page with Great-Grandma Thomas - who has since passed on. Love that we have lots of pictures with her and Bayleigh when we still had her here.

Hope that your Thursday is great! We have a very busy evening of getting glasses repaired and a school play. Add that to being a single mama for the next 2 weeks and I will be ready to settle down with Grey's tonight. For sure.

Until next time...
XO

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you are all feeling better.
Love your layouts.
So glad you got your computer back - I'd be so lost without mine!!

Debbie Sherman said...

gorgeous layouts!!!!

Shannen Zimmerman said...

love your layouts and glad to hear your computer is back!!!

Carla said...

Glad to hear you have your computer back!!! I'd be TOTALLY lost without mine!
Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous girl!!
Hang in there, and keep your chin up!! Remember, housework can wait, your health and happiness is more important!!

Anonymous said...

those are so cute Christie!!!

btw, I tagged you on my blog :)