Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reflective...

So, it has been a reflective few days for me. We bid farewell to the fine men and women of the 779th Engineer Battalion from Tallahassee on Tuesday. Oh man, so incredibly hard. It took all those emotions from a few years ago and rubbed me raw. Watching those wives, babies, parents, children....oh man, it was heartbreaking and gut wrenching. *sigh*

I have just been taking a few days to reflect and remember and just be still. To cherish the time that we have Andy here...and enjoy my babies before they are too big to want to be around me. Snuggling the little man in the mornings and kissing the big girl at night. :)

We went to Andy's parents' last weekend. We got to do lots of this:


The little guys first trip to the beach. And he loved it. Undeterred by the waves and sand - he loved it all. I swear this child has no fear. :)

I am so excited to share some sneaks with you tomorrow from Scrappin' Supply Shack. I have to upload the pictures tomorrow. Some yummy goodies that I am still playing with!! Lots of fun Basic Grey!

I have lots of layouts to share...so be ready in the coming days!! I had to upgrade my Picasa album to include more pictures, so that is why there has been a delay with posting and picture loading. It took awhile to get it fixed. But, I AM BACK!!! So, be prepared for the picture and layout overload!!

I am off to bed....big day tomorrow!! We are having another crop at Fellowship!! :) I need to get up and work on the kits tomorrow....so, that means that I have to get rest tonight! The potato salad is made and the cake is baked and iced. A better start than I did last month! haha

Hope you all have a great one! Be back tomorrow with some sneakages.

Until then...

XO

No comments: