Friday, May 29, 2009

Drive by...

Okay, I am dog tired from the running around today! I have been on the go since my feet hit the ground this morning. But, I promised sneaks, so sneaks there shall be!!!

Here are some sneaks from the Scrappin' Supply Shack's May kit. Yumm-o!! :) Lots of goodies and fun new stuff in this one. Be sure to head over and check it out. Heck, you might even win a guest designer spot!


More will follow soon enough!! :) I am still cracking away with this kit - hoping to get some more done with it tomorrow afternoon.

I am headed to bed to crash....since I have a VBS planning meeting tomorrow morning. Gotta love 9 am Baptist meetings on a Saturday morning. *chuckle*

I will be back with some layouts that I would love to share with ya'll.

Until then....

XO

1 comment:

Debbie Sherman said...

Awesome sneaks...can't wait to see what you did with the kit!!