Friday, October 30, 2009

well, boo to you!

Yay, my favorite time of year has finally arrived!! :) I just love the fall season....it brings cooler temperatures (usually) and lots of fun family times.....including Halloween, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving, visiting family, and then Christmas! Yay!

Wanted to come and share another layout with you. This one was done with all the Scribble Scrabble papers and my first time using mist. *gasp* Yes, MIST!!! :) Man, those are so fun and addictive! Just love squirting it and watching the color spread across my paper. I guess it feeds the OCD in me. hehe

Featuring Inspired Blueprints Sketch #29.


That is the new birthday themed line by Scribble Scrabble. Really great colors to use for either boy or girl pages. :)

I hope that everyone is getting into the Halloween spirit. We have mass children overload in our neighborhood tomorrow. Bayleigh will be a mermaid and Layne will be a little pumpkin. We are getting excited....going to have a nice cookout and have some friends over...then, hit the pavement and the kids will load up on TOO much candy. Mommy might have to help "alleviate" the candy burden. hee

We are off to the pumpkin patch this afternoon - so that I can get the good photo ops and pick out a good pumpkin for the kids. My favorite!!!

I will be sure to be back with some updated pictures of the kidlets. It's been awhile....

Have a happy Friday!

XO

2 comments:

Jill said...

Super cute page!

Cindy Groh said...

Those present embellishments are adorable. Fabulous LO.
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/