Sunday, October 11, 2009

driving by :)

So, I have been MIA. AGAIN!!!! Our wonderful, loving, playful kitten *insert snarl* knocked a ceramic house off our mantle and broke our computer screen. That left me without the laptop for about a week and a half now! Of course this happened on the first day that Andy went away for some military duty. It always happens that way.

Thanks to Ebay and a wonderful church friend, our laptop is fixed and I can now breathe a sigh of relief. And feel connected to the world again. hehe

During my hiatus, I have been busy scrapping. I have completed about 11 layouts and 4 cards over the course of 10 days. :) That is HUGE for me. I am such a slow scrapbooker. So, so proud of myself and it feels good to get some stuff done.

Had to come and share my sneaks for the October LRS kit. I had a blast creating my pages and cards this month. :) And of course, I had to get all the beautiful addons to add to my stash and create with this time around. Surprising, huh? *wink*

Enjoy - I will be back soon with the full deal!! YAY!


Until next time...

XO

4 comments:

Carla said...

Christie, they are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see them in full!

Jenn A. said...

The buttons with the little twine bows=yummy!

Rita said...

Love the sneaks! Glad you are back posting :)

Christy said...

WOW! That's a LOT of layouts! Yay for you! :)