Wednesday, May 28, 2008

settling down...

Well, my life is settling down somewhat since the big news of the loss of my job. I think I was in a coma for a few days - disbelief and disgust. But, I have come to see that this may in fact be the biggest blessing. I have been abused and used at my current school and think I may just need this change! :) I am just hoping I get word of another job really soon, so I can stop worrying and actually buy a scrapbook something or other without feeling guilty. haha

My mom is here visiting!! It's so wonderful!! She cleans my house and takes care of Layne and Bayleigh. Too bad she can't stay forever. :) I love you, Mom!

Layne will be 3 months on Sunday. Can you believe that?!?!? Wow, time is going so much faster this time around. It's unbelievable. I will definitely have some new pictures up by the weekend. You won't believe how big he is getting.

Last night was pure madness over at Studio Calico - REVEAL NIGHT!! I had a blast at my first reveal and it was fun chatting with all the girls. :)

Here is a layout I made using some of my stash from the May kit:
I have another page using the May goodies. I will have to pull it off of my camera to post.

Alright, off to take care of Layne and get ready to go get some killer Cuban food!! :)

XO

No comments: