Thursday, May 01, 2008

crying over spilled milk...

Yep, that is what I did tonight. This is how my evening panned out.

I got to talk on the phone to my girlfriend Jenn - we have been missing each other and playing phone tag of sorts! So, since I got to talk to my friend, the rest of my house and life had to fall apart! LOL

Bayleigh had an accident in her pants. We have been dealing with this on a regular basis now! I don't know what's up with that.

While playing in the yard, she and her new friend decided to play with the hose and squirt each other. Neither of them thought to ask an adult first. The end result?? Soaking wet kiddos. Yay, another mess to clean up. LOL

I finally get dinner made after an hour of attempts and we sit down to eat. YAY!! We made it!!

Not quite. Bayleigh started swinging her arms around for some unknown reason and proceeds to spill milk all over the table and floor. Yes, my table is covered with a fabric tablecloth. Yes, the pictures of Layne from the hospital were on the table. Yes, my planner with everything that keeps me functioning was on the table. Yes, I sat and cried.

All of this went down with Layne crying and wanting to be held.

What a day! I am keeping it all in perspective though. We are all alive and with limbs. :)

Hope your day was better than mine. Maybe a bowl of ice cream will help.

XO

No comments: