Wednesday, March 25, 2009

busy

We were so busy yesterday! I don't like days like that. We had an appointment for Layne's 1 year check-up in the morning. Then, we went to Target to pick up a few things (since it is right next door!!!). I grabbed lunch on the way home and put the boys to bed when I got here. I tidied the house for a few before getting ready for my dentist appointment. Ran home afterwards and got ready for Bayleigh's first teeball/softball game. Oy...it was soooooo busy!

So, I have declared today "chill out day." We need a day to catch our breath because the rest of the week is just as busy.

Layne is coughing and sneezing all over the place. I am not sure if it is his sister's ickies or if the pollen is wreaking havoc on him. Man, it is just sooo bad right now. We need rain really bad to wash some of this pollen away for sure. The cars and driveway are covered with yellow pollen....shoot, who am I kidding!?!? It is *ALL* covered with pollen.

Have a layout to share with you. It's sketch #12 from Inspired Blueprints.

All of the paper, die cuts, and journaling punch out is from Scribble Scrabble. Just *LOVE* their new lines. The above page uses Ruth's collection. I am working on another page with some more of their goodies. :) You have to check them out. Tell your lss to get it in because it is just fabulous. You will love it immediately! I still can't decide which line is my favorite.

Enjoy your Tuesday....I am off to wipe more snotty noses. Come on Mother Nature, give me some rain!!! We need relief!

Until next time....

XO

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Debbie Sherman said...

These are so cute! Love your embellishments!

Rita said...

I hope things are slowing down for you. Love the layout!! I haven't had a chance to use any of the new Scribble Scrabble, but you rocked it!