Monday, March 30, 2009

So sneaky!

We had a nice weekend here. We headed down to Ocala for my little brother's state fire college graduation. I was so proud of him!! :) He has worked so hard for the past 3 months and it all paid off this weekend. I will share some pictures tomorrow! Lots of family there to help celebrate!

My in-laws came for the weekend and we had an enjoyable time! Bayleigh got a new Crayola camcorder for her birthday - so she is in hog heaven. I don't think that she put that thing down the entire weekend. hehe And with the added memory card - 80 minutes of film. Oh boy are we in trouble! The drama queen officially has a stage! *grin*

We are on spring break this week and just enjoying our time. Today we stayed in our pj's all day, watched some movies, and baked some cookies. Lovely day if I do say so myself! Tomorrow is errand day - so we will head out mid-morning to get a few things done. :)

Had to make sure to pop in with some sneaks for Scrap'n Supply Shack. I got to work with the card kit and had a blast with it!!!! :) So, here are some sneaks - the full shebang will be up in a few days!
Be sure to check it out! The kit should be going live very soon! Fun stuff for sure. :)

Alright, off to get some scrapbooking in. I love spring break - I get to stay up late!!! And lounge around. Well, as long as my children play along. *smile*

Until next time....

XO

4 comments:

Linda said...

yummy sneaks....mine are up on my blog too...

Anonymous said...

woweee!!!

Debbie Sherman said...

So fabulous Christie!!!!

Sweet Peripety said...

sooo beautiful!