Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The cookies have left the building...

So, it's Girl Scout cookie time. Yes, indeed. Our garage was overloaded with cookies that needed to be delivered. Let me just say that I am now 95% done and I could not be happier! LOL I will be glad when those things are out of my house for sure. Be gone with them!

Some other news - I have started working out again. FINALLY! It has been months since I last worked out. But, I had to start somewhere right?!?!? So, I used that On Demand that I pay for every month and did a workout video with Jillian from the Biggest Loser. Two days in a row! YAY me. That's a good start. My goal is to workout at least 5 days this week. Start small and grow is my mantra. Yeah, it has to be because this is totally kicking my butt!

I owe pictures from my 30th birthday punk. So, here they are. The one picture I showed last time was of the 350+ forks all stuck in my yard. hahaha But, apparently blogger isn't going to cooperate for pictures tonight.

The little man is now 1. He uses his little lion push toy to walk around the house and just sticks his chin out waiting for someone to look at him. When you do, he starts babbling and grinning - just so proud of himself. I will try to take a picture tomorrow. Although I am sure it won't be the greatest since he is in constant motion.

Off to finish up a layout with the new Scribble Scrabble. Oh man, this stuff is delish! I can't wait to share this page with ya'll. Look for it on the Scribble blog soon. Check out their new lines...because I have a hard time choosing only one as my favorite! :)

Have a good one...I will try to get those pictures up tomorrow.

Until then...

XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww how fun!! Great friends you have! Happy Birthday again!