Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my two cuties

So, I had to take some St. Patrick's Day pictures of the kids together. Little Layne in his "Kiss me, I'm Irish" onesie and Bayleigh decked out in her finest of green. :) And tell me that Bayleigh didn't enjoy holding her brother and smiling for the camera.

Here they are....


Photobucket

How fun is that?? It is so neat to watch Bayleigh try to take care of him and hold him. She constantly tries to console him when he cries....telling him that "it's okay" and "sissy's here." I will enjoy it while it lasts. I know that as soon as he becomes mobile - it will all be over.

Here is my little man all suited up and getting quite uncomfortable being held by his sister's tired arms...
Photobucket


Just wanted to share those pictures with ya. I have tons more to share too....I can't help taking pictures almost everyday of him. He's just irresistible. So cute!! :)

Have a great day!

XO

1 comment:

nancy said...

i LOVE the pictures...i miss not seeing you guys...distance sucks :(
love, mom