Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still here...

I am still here. Barely hanging on, but here.

The latest - our baby boy arrived! Little Layne Andrew Wildes was born on March 1st at 2:45 p.m. and he weighed 7 lbs, 3 ozs and was 19 inches long. We are all quite enamored with him. Especially his big sister - who just wants to sit and hold him all day long. :)

Here he is at the hospital...

















And all that 7 lbs is in his sweet little face. He has little chicken legs and is so tiny. I quickly forgot how little newborns were until this little one arrived. Goodness, so tiny!!!

We are adjusting to life with 2 kiddos. Bayleigh is doing well, but has her obvious qualms about a new little person entering our lives and our home. Especially when he demands so much of my time. I have got to get better at juggling the two better. I don't want her to think that she is second rate now....so, I have to get better about giving her more of my time as well. Hopefully, this won't be the reason she needs therapy as an adult. LOL :)

No real scrapping for me lately. I did finish a page up about sharing the news of our pregnancy with Bayleigh and Andy. I got it done right before Layne arrived.
I also finished a Christmas layout for our family album and will post it as soon as I get it uploaded and resized. :)

Well, off to do some more baby duty. I promise to update with more pictures of Layne soon. He is 2 weeks old today! I need to post his birth story too.

Hope this post finds you all well.

XO

No comments: