Wednesday, March 26, 2008

*whew*

Here I am!!! :)

I have been meaning to come post, but have been so busy with life. Sheesh!! Going from 1 to 2 kids is quite the challenge. I guess I had heard that this is the hardest adjustment - but, I chose to ignore it for fear of freaking myself out! LOL

We are doing well. Layne is getting into somewhat of a routine at night. He will nurse at about 10 and then go to bed for the night in his cradle. And he will wake about every 3-4 hours after that. But, we are getting him to bed at that time...which is a start. He was wide-eyed and bushy-tailed wanting to look at his toys at 11 and 12 at night. So, we will take progress when it comes!

I am in the midst of Andy's vacation time. Can someone shoot me now for actually ASKING for this?!?! haha It's nice to have him home, but he completely interferes with my daily routine. Thankfully, he found a job to keep him busy for awhile. Looks like I will need to give him another task once he is done. Keeping him busy is key. Just like my kids....keep them busy and distracted and they won't peeve you too bad. hahaha

I have to upload my pictures to my computer from Easter. I will be sure to come back and post a few pictures that I got of us. It was a nice day!! But, going to church was like completing an Army mission...without the Army support. haha It took all I could to get to church...only to get to church and have to nurse Layne. And I am still not into the routine of wearing appropriate nursing clothes...and well, you can imagine how that scene ended. :) I will leave it at that...

Alright, I will leave you with this layout. One for our family Christmas album. Look at how tiny Bayleigh is! Anyway, this is one I finished pre-Layne. I am still working on getting my mojo back and finding the time to actually sit down and scrap.

And I will be back to post pictures later on this evening!

XO

No comments: