Monday, June 30, 2008

monday monday!!

Okay, so I must be on an oldies kick with the song titles/lyrics lately...haha

Bayleigh is currently at her grandparents' house in Fernandina Beach. She left on Saturday and calls us each night telling us how much fun she is having and how much she misses me. She will be back on Thursday night. :) Just in time to go scalloping on the 4th of July.

Layne will be 4 months tomorrow. He is growing so fast and is so fun!! He smiles all the time and loves to play and giggle. Here he is at our church fun night yesterday. hehe
Too cute, I tell ya. This is what he does alot during the day. Well, when he isn't screaming! LOL

I got another page done. It looks quite busy when I uploaded it, but doesn't look as loud in person. Oh well...it will do. I made the page to document one of my favorite places to be - on the water. Love, love, love it!
You can click on it to see it in more detail if you are so inclined. Just love using the new Making Memories Passport line. I got this stuff from the June Scarlet Lime kit (www.scarletlime.com). And the July kit from Studio Calico has lots of it too!

I am reading a good book and hoping to get some more chapters in tonight. It is a series of books and I am on book #3. Good stuff! The series is by a Christian author, Karen Kingsbury. She writes some good, realistic books about faith and people finding their way to the Lord. I just love reading stories like those.

Still no word on the new job. However, my old prinicpal called to offer me a job there for next year. I didn't commit and will wait until I hear from the other school. There are lots of reasons...but, let's just suffice it to say that I think I need a change.

Until next time...

XO

2 comments:

Jenn A. said...

Hey! I love your new page. That passport line is yummy. Glad you are getting a break this week while Bayleigh enjoys some time with her grandparents. I hope you enjoy the fourth!
Love, Jenn

Erica said...

I bet Bayleigh is having a blast. Scott is going to have fun with his grandparents soon too. It will be his first time visiting them on his own. Layne had the biggest grin on his face, what a fun expression.
thanks for sharing!