Friday, August 01, 2008

back online :)

So, we are finally back online. The Comcast dude was here this morning and of course said that there is no real reason why we shouldn't be working just fine. Gee, thanks!

Oh well. At least it is working now - for the moment. :)

Here's a new picture of little man. He is holding his sisters purple bear - which he promptly slobbered all over. So now he is the proud owner of a purple bear. I am sure his dad will be excited to see this! heheAnd we got to go and visit my grandma while we were on vacation at Lake Weir. This is the first time she has met Layne. I have to say he laid on the charm and she was just smitten. Here is Grandma Shirley with both of the kids.Bayleigh has been enjoying the new tire swing that Andy hung for her about 3 weeks ago. We took her to get her haircut - she got a little trim and some layers put in. Of course, I had to snap some pictures.Alright, off to eat something and get some rest. I think little man passed his cold onto me. Ick I don't like summer colds at all.

Have a happy Friday and I will probably post some pictures of our vacation with a little synopsis tomorrow. :)

Until then....

XO

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Christie!

My thoughts on Comcast...Grrrrr. They have an excuse for almost anything, but I love my computer too much to leave them. LOL!

Love the adorable photos of your kids! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend and I hope you feel better soon!

diana albright said...

zicam will nip that cold in the butt! i hope you're able to head it off without feeling too sick.

tfs your kid photos. adorable!