Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"TAXI!"

You know you just yelled that out, right? :)

That is what I feel like today. Taking 4 children in a car every morning to school is getting tiresome. Bayleigh's best friend E has been coming over every morning to go to school with us. Her grandparents, who normally take her, are out of the country. So, we have been doing this for a good solid month now. And I am wore out. Ti'erd. hehe

It's been a rough week. Lots of baby crying. Lots. Dunno what is up with that.

Lots of 7-year-old attitude. Lots. I do know what is up with that. It's her dad's stubbornness and her own drama. Sheesh.

I am positive that my week will turn around. :) I am going to a benefit at the Women's Pregnancy Center tomorrow evening. I get to listen to Pam Tebow speak, so I am pretty excited about that. You know, mom to Tim Tebow, aka Superman. LOL It's a Gator joke I guess.

Have some things to share with you.

Layne's 7 month snapshots:

Layne's new favorite - sitting up in the tub:
And sucking on his wash rag:
Anniversary flowers given to me by Andy. Aren't they pretty?? :)
Of course, I also have some scrappy things to share. Sorry for the picture heavy post. But, ya'll like pictures don't you?? hehe

A layout I did for the Inspired Blueprints sketch this week:

Added some close up pictures of the small embellies and details on the page. If you haven't done so, go check out the sketch - it is awesome. I turned mine a little bit. :) Some inspiration drawn from Rita Oliverio....she rocks!!!!

Also, the new kit is up at Little Red Scrapbook. And you do not want to miss it. It is just gorgeous!!!! Lots of new Sassafrass paper and all the addons are to die for. I didn't start with this kit - but I had to go ahead and buy it all anyways. haha

Check it out! Next month's kit has been confirmed and I just have to say - it's going to rock your socks off.

Until next time....

XO

7 comments:

Larajc said...

I love your layout. And your baby is adorable!

Helsbells said...

Those photos of your little girl are gorgeous - loving her little legs :D

Anonymous said...

wow that layout is just fabulous!!

Christy said...

LOVE what you did with this sketch!!! And thanks for the love in the comments section at IB. So glad you are following along! :)

Lisa Spiegel said...

I just want to take a bit of Layne's little polkies (chubby legs)...he is utterly delicious!!

Happy Anniversary, too...my 16th was this weekend.

Sweet Peripety said...

Omigosh, those chubby legs!! Sweetness all around!!!!!

Lovely page.

Rita said...

Layne is so adorable! Love those pics! Love your layout too! So many gorgeous details to look at! Thanks for the compliment :)