Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sneakaroni!

I promised to come and share some sneaks from the February Little Red Scrapbook kit. So, here they are. :) It was a really pretty kit to work with and I can't wait for the big reveal!!





So, that's about it around here. I am suffering from a bad case of the blahs!!! It doesn't help that yesterday was a really bad day. No - worse!!! It was a horrible, no good, very bad day!!! Ugh.....I am still recovering from that one. To sum it up, I was wandering the isles of Winn Dixie at 8:30 after putting Layne in bed because I needed to get out of the house and away from everyone! haha What does *that* tell you?!?!

I have to shower and prepare the lesson for tonight at church....so I have to run. Just wanted to be sure and share those sneaks!

Have a fabulous evening!

Until next time...

XO

3 comments:

Angela W said...

Sorry you had a bad day, I hope today is better for you! I love your sneak peaks! Thank for commenting on my blog!

nerllybird said...

Wow, those flowers look awesome. Who makes them? (I can't get kits from the US any more due to rubbish exchange rate and enormous postage!)

mborrero said...

love these peeks!