Thursday, July 07, 2005

Head first...

Ok, so I am jumping into this whole blogging thing head first. Maybe I can keep up with it and actually keep some sort of consistant diary! Lord knows that that I haven't been successful in the past. So, we shall see.

It was a busy day today for me. The nursing home had an influx of patients and I got my first experience with a "suited up" client. I had to put the whole shebang on....gown, goggles, mask, and gloves - and that was just to walk into the room. It was pretty sad. The man is only 45 years old and has suffered 2 strokes and is basically dependent on everyone to sustain him. My first eye opening experience and it has left me both sad and disappointed.

*sigh*

Bayleigh is screaming from the bathtub. Does the madness ever end?

Well, I am off to care for my two children. *wink* Doesn't your dh fall into that category sometimes too? LOL

No comments: