Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tuesday ho hum...

Busy day today. I feel like I have been going non-stop. I hate days like that...because then you realize that you haven't done the important things at the end of the day. I have to make sure to do them tomorrow. Read Bayleigh a book, play dolls with Bayleigh, sit and relax on the couch after she goes to bed....

I am off to the dentist tomorrow to start working on getting my teeth back to normal. I am getting them cleaned and one cavity filled. It doesn't matter how much I brush and floss, I always manage to have cavities. It's all that apple juice in a baby bottle my mom gave me when I was little. LOL

I hope to finally finish a scrapbook page tomorrow. I have everything except the journaling done. Just have to find the time to sit down and do it. Tomorrow is the day!!!

Hope everyone sleeps well....until tomorrow.... XOXO

No comments: