Saturday, July 23, 2005

Is someone trying to kill me???

So, I go into the nursing home at 9 am thinking I would go in early and be done by noon. Guess again. I didn't get done until 3 pm. My supervisor was in a meeting, so he had me see most of the patients by myself. And he caught up with me and saw the last 2. Needless to say, when I got home I was knocked out cold.

I got up and got ready for my crop. I went to Target for my prescription and then headed over to the scrapbook store. I got most of one page done and stared at another page for quite some time. Maybe I can finish it up on Sunday when get back from the beach.

I am still feeling tired. I guess I will take a pregnancy test tomorrow to rule it out. I will let you know what I find out tomorrow.

I am going to head out to the beach tomorrow. Meet up with Jennifer and Lamar at the condo and see little Bayleigh. I will head back for home on Sunday. Hopefully the weather won't be too hot and we can enjoy ourselves. It has been excruciating this year!! It was over 100 today! Yikes.

Until the pregnancy test results....

No comments: