Friday, April 11, 2008

friday fun :)

We had a good Friday!

We went this morning to visit my friend Leigh (hi Leigh) and her new little baby Jack...who I must add is adorable! He has this head full of dark hair that is absolutely cute! It was nice to see an adult during daylight hours and actually talk about girl things. :)

We ran to Target and picked up a few things that we needed and then came home.

Layne had a great day and has been so agreeable and sweet!! Maybe we are getting this whole thing down more than I think.

We went to Chick-fil-A for dinner for Bayleigh's school fundraiser night. And Layne let me eat!! It was so nice to enjoy a meal for the first time in awhile. He was dry and full, so he was one happy baby - just looking around at everything.

We have tee-ball and stuff tomorrow and Girl Scouts on Sunday. Andy will be at drill - so it will be just me and the kiddos until Sunday. It will be survival around here!! I hope I am the one who survives. haha

And I leave you with some new pictures...Naked baby pictures. Is there anything more adorable?!?!

Have a good one!

XO

No comments: