Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I survived...

No, I didn't run away!! I survived another day...

Today was a good day. Layne took good naps and ate well. I got to take some naked baby pictures of him.

Bayleigh was good. She did her homework without complaint and was fairly agreeable all evening long.

I have done about 10 loads of laundry today...and that doesn't even touch the laundry in the basket in our room. You see, my son decided to pee on me while I was trying to get some naked baby pictures of him. Then, he decided to pee on my bed while I tried to get even more pictures. I guess I didn't learn from the first time. But, seriously?!?! I thought his bladder was very empty after all the pee he excreted on me, my clothes, and my floor. :) This evening, he peed on himself and his clothes two more times. Put him the in the bath to get all the dirties off. And yes, you guessed it, he peed again! Oh I need a peepee teepee. :)

Going to upload those pictures tonight of Layne...so, I will share some tomorrow.

Hope you all are well.

Off to put the clothes in the dryer. *wink*

XO

No comments: